AN ADVENTURE YOU'D KILL FOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mega Crossover Role Playing Game, starring all your favorite bloodthirsty villains, antiheroes, and miscellaneous ne'er-do-wells.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supply and Demand

Go down 
+6
castlemanic
Marrden
Kenneth
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Damian
Varthonai
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

Supply and Demand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:32 am

The last thing I remember--- I escaped--- At the wrong exit--- I fell into water, not that it harmed me--- But how did I become unconcious after that?

~~~~~

The black armoured soldiers quickly let loose a canister of liquid nitrogen into the pool where the escapee fell, freezing the whole pool.

"There goes the pool... And my chance to relax in it..." Mumbled one of the soldiers under his helmet.

"We're calling in one of the terminators to dig up the escapee." Announced another.

"Sir, what about the other escapee?"

A soldier with red markings on his armour turned to his squad member, "Son, we splitted up from five of our comrades, don't you remember? Anyway, I'm sure they'll bring the assassin back to his cell." He passed the young soldier, patting his soldier and continued walking towards the other soldiers.

"Yes sir, we have two escapees in Level 5. We immobolized one of them, half of our squad are - As we speak - chasing the last one, he should pose no threat to them, I assume. Over and out."

~~~~~

Geralt quickly jolted up as boiling water is thrown at him. The guard laughed and left. The witcher slowly sat up, his body is sore and weak. He looked around him and gave himself a face-palm, "Damn... Another cell."

Geralt attempted to stand but failed to do so with his weak legs, "A simple thing I can't do, this is ridiculous...". He forced himself up only to find himself falling. He fell on the concrete floor - Face first - And blacked out.

~~~~~

"... Whatever is set loose in this place and whatever we are to apprehend, it would take squads of soldiers." Snake quickly ducked - avoiding the bullets - and darted to the turn, behind Altair.

"It's a good thing they are wearing such armour for it is slowing them down." Said Altair, calmly.

After another random turn, they stopped and took rest. Apparently, they lost the soldiers - They can hear their metallic footsteps passing by.

"Phew... Since when did you know how to navigate?" Snake raised an eyebrow.

"Insinct, I suppose..." The assassin replied.

"Niice... We are lost." The FOX agent fished out the map again to study it.

"We will find this 'errand' boy soon..."

"Come to think of it, where are the other prisoners." Snake walked around to find empty cells.

"Probably they are already empty." Altair peeked out from their last turn, just to make sure.

"Well, this isn't." Altair turned to find Snake pointing at a cell. He walked closer to find a white-haired person unconscious on the floor; long, white hair. Then it struck him.

"Snake, use that blade of yours, slice the bars!"

~~~~~

... Why can't I do something so simple such as to standing up!

"Geralt!"

... Hm, what happened to Altair. I hope he's okay.

"Geralt!"

... That's funny, that sounds like -

Altair punched Geralt in the face. With a rude awakening, Geralt sprung up and grabbed Altair by the neck - But missed, forgetting that he was handicapped after being thawed. Geralt crashed to his side then realized, "Altair? Is that you?"

"Yes it's me, my friend." Altair stepped closer and lend a hand, "What happened when you seperated from me?"

"I - I fell into a pool of water then nothing... Later I woke up here." The Witcher said, accepting his hand, slowly getting up.

"Liquid Nitrogen..." Snake said. The two 'ancient' men stared at him, "Probably they let loose liquid nitrogen into the pool, freezing you. It's so cold that it will take time to recover your ability to move."

"That would probably be true." Nodded Geralt. Altair slung his old friend's arm over him to support him.

"Altair, I am unarmed, have you found my equipment?"

Altair looked blank. Snake took the map up, "There should be a room where they keep confiscated items nearby. Follow me." He said, trying not to arise any questions.

"A map? Show me." Geralt urged Altair to move closer to Snake.

"You can read it?" Snake looked surprised.

"Of course, I do."

Snake begane to snicker, "Well, that's makes Altair the odd one out."

Altair didn't reply to that, "Let's go."

~~~~~

From the distance, they hear a furious fight occuring. But it was Altair's and Snake's priority to arm their ally. Joker's new recruit will have to wait.

"This is it." Snake said, face on the map.

"Altair, let me go."

"Can you move?" Altair let go of Geralt's arm.

"Kind of, I'll be fine though." Geralt proceeded towards the door alone.

Last edited by =@Vampire-Jade@Vr10= on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Rorschach's Journal, Date unknown.
Hah. Tired. Been running nonstop for hours. Hope gaurds don't catch up with me. Don't have enough energy to go for much longer.....
Back to top Go down
Silitor
Geralt of Rivia
Silitor

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:43 am

I opened the door, it felt dense to push, and it took slight effort to get it out of the way. I walked - uneasily - it seemed as if i was relearning how to walk. The Liquid Nitrogen, - which snake had mentioned - seemed to have strange effects on my body. It felt weak, and hard to move, still, i managed.

I searched the storage room for my equipment, it was not in hidden in plain sight. Since i had already escaped once, i guess that they would have taken extra measures to keeping me from reacquiring them too easily. I searched the confiscated items carefully, and as fast as my weakened arms could. My legs were tired and i had to sit and search, outside my companions awaited me.

After a minute or so of tedious searching, i found my steel sword, with a tag on it saying "Twin sword has been destroyed for the scientists. Will collect this sword soon. -Anonymous warden." They dismantled my silver sword? Damnation. I have to get another crafted then. My potions and leather armour were still intact. I wore the armour, slinging the belt to holster my potions around my shoulder. I was equipped and ready. However, my body was still to weak to do battle.
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

Geralt walked out the armory and found his new and old ally leaning on the wall.

"Ready?" Asked Snake.

Geralt nodded and continued straight towards the distant screams. With Snake and Altair behind him.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

PostSubject: Rorschach''s journal, Date unknown   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Found map of prison. Are more people on "Level 4". Need to find my way there. Perhaps those there can assist?
maybe. Well, need to find stairs. Onward.........
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 am

Duro!”

Grindelwald dodged pillar of flame that headed right for him. The Violator briefly turned into stone but broke out from his shell.

Sectumsempra!

The spell caused The Violator to have a severe slash on his side.

“A nice little trick you have there. But that won’t be enough to stop me.” The Violator inhaled and breathed out a long stream of intense flame. Before this, Grindelwald got hold of Sylar’s shoulder and apparated behind the monster.

“Sylar, repeat the word I say and use it against him! Sectumsempra!”

Sectumsempra!” Sylar pointed his wand at the demon.

In unison, they two cast a spell that created a ‘X’ slash mark behind it. The Violator turned and smacked Grindelwald , causing him to fly into a cell gate. He grabbed Sylar and began to crush him, but slowly in order to savor the moment. The masked wizard quickly got up and shouted, “Relashio!”

Sylar is then released from the demon’s grip with the spell and made his move. Using his telekinesis, he closed his eyes, ripped as many bars he could from the cells and made them float around him. He opened his eyes and glared at the demon. The bars flew at the The Violator - Duplicating the speed of a bullet – and pierced him. Violator calmly removes the bars from his body slowly, showing his rows of sharp teeth in a smiling fashion. Sylar walked towards Grindelwald’s side.

Overwhelmed by the beast, Sylar asked, “What now?”

Grindelwald didn’t answer, trying to find a way to defeat him. “There must be a spell that could capture him… Bloody memory of mine...

~~~~~

“I see your body is recovering.” Snake said while dodging the bullets, noticing Geralt run with ease.

Altair was leading the three towards the intense fighting in the distance. Snake has allowed him to lead, trusting his instincts.

“Here!” The assassin turned, with the two behind him, “Go straight ahead and turn to the first right and head for whatever path lies ahead. Our target must be located there.”

“What about you?” Geralt asked.

“I’ll buy you some time.”

The witcher nodded and followed Snake. Leaving Altair, with his hidden blade released, awaiting the black armoured soldiers

Last edited by =@Vampire-Jade@Vr10= on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silitor
Geralt of Rivia
Silitor

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am

Geralt and Snake ran along the corridors, turning corner after corner.

"You know where we're going right?" Geralt panted, fatigue was getting to him.

"Yeah. If we take a left here, we'll be at the stairwell. Come on." Snake said, glancing on the map in his hand momentarily. He turned and notice Geralt's speed "What's wrong?" At this Geralt had stopped running.

"Too.. Weak..." He managed to say, panting heavily. "I can't... Go on. Let me... Rest."

"Can't afford that. Come on. Let's go." Snake replied, heaving Geralt's arm over his shoulder, and pulling them both up the steps. "Come on, step by step."

"... Thanks." Geralt said.

"No problem, we have to keep moving."
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:38 am

Altair jumped out from the guard’s aim and rebounded off the wall. He brought his gauntlet into the helmet of the nearest guard that was in the way of his flight. The punch made him recoil but the same impact caused the guard to stumble back into his comrades. Losing his balance, the guard’s armour brought him and the others down. It wasn’t what Altair expected but used this opportunity. The only standing guard re-aimed at him but before he could, Altair brought his shoulder into him, bringing his full weight into his heavy armour. Though the metal of which the armour is made of inflicted pain into his shoulder, the guard stumbled back into the wall; trying to regain balance. Ignoring the bruise he inflicted upon himself, Altair leapt unto the guard and with pin-point accuracy of a diving eagle, he brought his hidden blade into the little slit between his adversary’s helmet and body armour. The same gurgling sound returned again. Blood poured out from the slit and slowly stained the armour as he retracted his blade. Before he could turn to the other guards, a metal fist slammed into his face.

The assassin recoiled back violently; he almost fell due to the impact but was able to support himself with a knee. He shook his head and rolled to his side to avoid the guard’s SMG butt-stock. He dragged his leg on the wax-polished, metal floor – He rammed his leather-steel boot into the ankle of the guard’s unknown-metal greaves, successfully tripping him. The impact on the floor caused the helmet to slide off. The guard was young. Short, carefully cut, light hair. Blue, trembling eyes and a handsomely built face with a gaping mouth; he lay there, shaking in fear. Fear so intense that you can hear the rattle from his armour. Altair leaped into the air. Time slowed down around him, he felt the cold embrace of wind and the cry of the eagle invaded his ears. He closed his eyes slowly and felt the blade tore into the flesh as the tip penetrates the skin. He opened his eyes and looked into the eyes of his victim with sympathy. He slowly reached for his eyelids when he noticed a sudden movement, he dodged to the side.

Due to this, the blade didn’t retract and caused a larger gape than intended. Blood streamed out. The guard’s, who attempted to kick Altair, armour was stained with blood. Altair stood up and adopted a fight stance. Unknowingly, a guard recovered and snuck up behind him and gave him a full nelson. The blood-stained guard ran to deliver his punch. Timing his approach, Altair lifted both of his legs and rammed his soles into his armour; shoving him back and gave Altair a boost to flip behind the guard. During mid-flight above the guard’s helmet, Altair quickly wrenched his arms free and held the guard by the shoulders. Landing, he forced the shoulders down, throwing the guard down. Reacting quickly, he drew his short blade and plummet its tip into the slit. Blood burst out from the slit. Altair then threw the blade at the guard he recently drop-kicked, causing him to roll aside. Out of fatigue, he recovered slowly but this permitted the chance for Altair to ram his hidden blade into his neck as he was lifting his head. The body armour’s was deafening when Altair dropped the body. He walked to his short blade but noticed his fatal mistake. The same click of heard from his SMG when reloading a clip came from behind him. He missed another guard. Altair stood there motionless, immediately scanning through his options.

Heart beat. His eyes widen. Heart beat. The trigger slowly retracted. Heart beat. He reached for his throwing daggers. Heart beat… Faster. The nozzle lit up. Altair jumped to his side and threw two daggers at the remaining guard’s helmet. The first dagger bounced off but the second penetrated into the helmet’s ‘eye’. Small pieces of glass fell from the ‘eye-hole’, the dagger’s handle protruded from his head, blood dripped down his helmet – The guard collapsed while the trigger is being pulled. While falling, the guard aimed up and shot the light above him into pieces. Glass shards bounce off the guard’s armour. Finally he lost his grip on the weapon and dropped it, joining his deceased comrades on the floor.

Altair crashed on his right shoulder, his bruised shoulder, but did his best to avoid groaning. Braving his injury, he stood up and rested on the wall behind him. He gave out a sigh of relief. He walked towards the only guard whose helmet fell off and looked down into his glassy stare and blood-stained face. He went on one knee and reached for the man’s eyelids. He slid them down. He stood up straight and turned his head to the direction where his allies head for. He jogged towards it, at a slow but steady pace.
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

Sylar dug through his memory, he knew there was a spell that stopped him from using his powers.

"Petrificus totalus!
Sylar couldn't move, his powers seemed to have left him.

Sylar looked at the beast and smiled. flicking his wrist, another bar caught the demon in the eye. As it pulled the bar out, Sylar pointed his wand at it.
"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Rorschach continued moving up the stairs to "level 4"
"Hurm. Long way up. hopefully almost there."
After about another hour he was at the top of the stairs.
"Made it. Now find other prisoners. Perhap they can help get out. Though some may need be killed for past crimes. Doesn't matter now, need to find a place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am

The demon froze in place as he was pulling the bar from his eye, now half-way out.

Grindelwald returned his wand in his robe. Behind his mask he breathed heavily.”That… Is… Most… Impressive…” He said a word after every breath, “And… Ahem, your memory serves you well.”

Sylar turned to Grindelwald and gave a nod. As he approaches his mentor, the demon appeared in front of them in the same grotesque pose. Then it appeared behind Grindelwald, then Sylar and again – All done in quick succession without a single movement.

“What the hell is going on?” Sylar exclaimed, turning around and again. Trying to follow the Violator but his teleportation speed is impossible to match with human body speed.

Grindelwald calmly proceeded to Sylar while his head following the demon, with perceptive eyes, “He is not attacking us, just trying to disorient us. Sylar, stand beside me.”

He obeyed and stood beside the wizard, wand at the ready while Grindelwald drew his. The demon stopped appearing. The two looked around cautiously. Besides, they’re in a hallway - What other direction to look?

“There he is!” Sylar shouted, pointing the wand at the ‘statue’ at the dead end of the hallway.

He dashed towards it, Grindelwald turned and called out, “Sylar, wait!” But because he didn’t comply, the wizard had no choice but to stay behind Sylar.

Into my little trap. Heheh. This will be fun!

“Wha-“Something made Sylar trip; he fell flat on his face. He felt something holding on to his ankle.

Confringo!” The spell blasted the corpse into pieces until naught.

Standing up, Sylar turned around two see a whole crowd of moving corpses, much like zombies, if you will. “The ability to make corpses move and follow one’s will, I must have it.” Sylar thought of its uses.

“Ponder in your thoughts a while longer and you will be one of them. You won’t get that ability until we capture the Violator.” Said the dark wizard in barking fashion, “Now Sylar, use what I have thought you!”

They turned their heads, left and right; studying their situation. The whole hallway is swarming with the facility’s dead guards, the ones the Violator tortured and killed anyway.

~~~~~

As Snake and Geralt was about to take another turn, “There they are! Escapees!” The voice boomed in front of them. Guards, simple cell guards, armed nevertheless.

“Damnation!” Geralt got his back on the wall as the guards opened fire a stream of bullets. Snake took an aggressive approach and fired at away while heading to the path ahead of them. Once across the guards’ line of sight, Snake copied Geralt’s action. The F.O.X agent peeked around the corner only to duck back as more bullets were fired.

“Did you get any of them?” Geralt called over the sound of gun fire.

“Got one of them… Got any ideas?” Snake replied, reloading the Lancer.

Geralt took a peek and ducked back when the guards shot at the walls indiscriminately
The guards are not like the ones Altair and I encountered before… Nevertheless, we need to advance quickly.
Geralt looked down at his potion belt and grabbed two bottles, then tossed one over to Snake, “Trust me on this, drink it!”

I pray its usage will not be in vain… For I have none left…

~~~~~

The Intercom's light beeped on his desk. Mr. Blue held up his hand to halt Boba Fett's tongue, "Yes, what is it?"

"We have a situation here on Level 4! The demon escaped and caused a ruckus! Guards are so distracted that they forgot about the other inmates, allowing them to kill guards with keys and escape."

"So you want me to send Agent Hunter to return the beast into his cell?" Mr. Blue asked, scratching his chin.

"Negative, sir. Our cameras shows that two wizards are battling the demon as we speak and... Moving corpses... Ahem, let them destroy each other, I fear our capabilities doesn't surpass the three. We might be slaughtered over there. My officer suggested to send in the agent and a few T-800s to apprehend and subdue the other prisoners, if necessary kill them."

"Understood. Sending the Agent Hunter now." He tapped the side of the Intercom, disconnecting it from the link, "Well, you heard him, get to it! Your questions will have to wait!"

Without saying a word, Boba Fett walked out the office.
Back to top Go down
Marrden
The Violator
Marrden

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

If the Violator could move right then he would have laughed. Even without movement they still could not beat him. Humans and their sticks, he would never understand it. Even now they were still trying to fight off the incoming hoard of dead guards. Nothing short of destroying him could stop the corpses that surrounded the two. Too bad it didn't last longer. He was actually enjoying himself.

He watched as they struggled to beat back the grasping corpses. The old one was tiring. He wouldn't last much longer. And as soon as he fell the other one would be killed shortly. Then he could get out of this facility. But first he would make sure he tortured the ones who had brought him here in the first place. Oh they would pay, but it would be slow, ever so slow. He could already taste the pain.
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 am

Sylar was struggling for strategy. He already tried some of the more powerful spells he learned, but they didnt work. Sylar turned around and found Grindelwald weakening.
Sh*t, this isn't working. What am i doing wrong? Sylar found three corpses on him. Enhancing his strength, Sylar threw back all three corpses by raising his arm. Bones broke as they collided with the wall. Sylar still couldn't figure out how he would exactly defeat the corpses, but he had enough powers to experiment with.
I will not let myself lose to this monster. NEVER!
Sylar threw another two corpses backwards, sending them colliding with more corpses, clearing a path.
"Sylar! Help me!" Grindelwald said. There were corpses climbing on top of him at this point. Sylar flung them off, found another two corpses having a go at him, and shot a bust of electricity at them.
"Thanks."
"You'd better wind up a spell soon."
"You're the one who fell into the trap. As an apprentice you need to listen to me and do exactly as I tell you."
Sylar sent another bolt of lightning at a few corpses, sending them back. Sylar's hunger started working up, he would have that power.

Last edited by castlemanic on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damian
Rorschach
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Rorschach continued walking around level 4. He snuck up behind a guard, and placed him in a sleeper hold. Once the gaurd was unconcious, Rorschach broke his neck. Rorschach snuck quietly around the corner, and saw several walking corpses fighting two men holding wooden sticks.
"Hurm. Interesting. Perhaps should help. Yes." Rorschach said to himself as he pulled out his grappling gun. He aimed at the head of one of the ghouls, fired, and pulled it towards himself. Once it was close enough, he pulled the hook out, destroying it's head.
Back to top Go down
Silitor
Geralt of Rivia
Silitor

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 am

Geralt downed the liquid in the bottle in one gulp and watched as the world around him slowed down. He felt himself grow faster, and watched as the liquid from Snake's bottle emptied itself slowly. He ducked out of cover to see the bullets flying at a speed easy to dodge. Once Snake drank the potion, he was disoriented, but regained his bearings quickly. Once realising what had happened, he fired a few rounds from his Lancer.

Unfortunately, the bullets fired were also going at a slow pace. Snake would need to get into close quarters. Geralt ran forward, almost effortlessly dodging the bullets. In one quick motion, blood spewed from various parts of the guards. Geralt had killed them all. He seemed to have been recovering his strength by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth
Boba Fett
Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 pm

The transporter ray took me to the Level 4 battlefront. It was in complete chaos as usual. In front of me were Corporation Agents and Terminators attempting to subdue a group of prisoners wielding stolen weapons. Further along I spotted what Blue had mentioned: two men with Force-like powers holding against the walking corpses of guards and prisoners.

"Help with the advance against the new batch of escapees," Blue crackled over the radio. "Our men have already arrived to help reinforce whatever is left of our guards and stormtroopers. Now get to it!"

"I'm there," I replied. Blue also informed me Agents Invader and Grey were here along with the reinforcements. I smiled, then advanced.

With my supreme inventory of weapons, I easily fought my way towards two people, one of them shooting blue power cells, behind a huge chunk of the wall. I asked the other, a man in Corporation armour, how the situation was.

"Not very good I'm afraid." he said. "One of the prisoners have acquired an electrolaser: the Wunderwaffe DG-2. He's zapping our men with it."

The man shooting pulled back. He was hit in the shoulder. I saw that he had brown hair, a hardened face and what surprised me most, yellow eyes.

"Those bastards are even harder to kill than the Chimera," the man with the yellow eyes said grimacingly. "Hey, who's the green guy?"

"Boba Fett, bounty hunter." I replied.

"Bounty hunter eh?" he said. "The name's James Grayson. The sod with me is Corporal Fleming. We lost our commanding officers when they ambushed us." He noticed my jetpack. I noticed that his wound has miraculously healed.
"So you can fly eh? Excellent. See if you can get the upper hand by flying over them. I'll flank them on ground with my Razor."

"Whoever gave you command?" I retort. "They've got an electrolaser. My jetpack will be disabled the moment I fly."

Something exploded in front. Apparently, the electrolaser has scorched something flammable. Fortunately, it also temporarily stunned both sides as well.
Taking this moment as a chance, I burst into the air and fired my missile at the enemy. It scattered them and I had managed to seperate the prisoner from the Wunderwaffe DG-2.
Grayson and our men took the remaining prisoners down. I picked up the electrolaser. Obviously, this'll come in handy as we push on forward.
Back to top Go down
Varthonai
The Corinthian
Varthonai

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 pm

The Corinthian woke up in Hell.

He'd never been to Hell before, but his creator had, and some of the memories had rubbed off on him in the process of being created. It was hot, bloody, and painful, and full of sadistic dancing red-clad furies with disturbing-looking weapons...

Hang on, he realized, as his dizziness subsided, there's only one red-clad fury...

Then it clicked.

Dammit, the Corinthian realized. I'm not in Hell. I'm still HERE.

The woman with whom he had recently been allied by fate was still engaged in a massive brawl with the scant remains of the Corporation task force. It appeared to the Corinthian that reinforcements had been sent.

Not nearly enough, though.

She didn't look fazed by the attacking forces. She even seemed to be enjoying herself, having fun playing with whatever weapons were dropped in the heat of battle, looking playful as she seemed to intuitively understand the use of any weapon she touched.

The Corinthian struggled to his feet, and then collapsed again immediately. The fight with Krueger and the "Wallbeast" had almost completely drained his more-than-considerable fortitude.

"Ma'am," the Corinthian groaned, getting onto his knees, "Could I have your attention briefly?"

She glanced at him, looking mildly annoyed. "About time," she said. "Felt like hours you were out."

The Corinthian glanced around. "Didn't I tell you to get to SAFETY?" but got no reply.

"Where were you planning for us to go, anyhow?" she asked. "Do you have any idea of the layout of this place?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," the Corinthian replied. "But I'll need some time to get myself togeth--"

She cut him off by helping him to his feet with one arm and letting him lean on one arm, slicing through the hamstring of another Corporation grunt with a sword in the other arm. "You plan," she grunted. "I execute."
Back to top Go down
https://aykfrpg.rpg-board.net
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 am

Expulso!” Grindelwald shouted out as he kicked off the corpse, that was missing its lower half, clutching at his leg. The spell caused it to explode into nothing but gory detail. Grindelwald turned to the violator, the statue didn’t take its chance to escape probably savoring the spectacle that it sees before it. Unaware, another corpse pounced on the old wizard. Hearing its sickly growl as it leaps towards him, he quickly turned, “Iverte Status!” During mid-flight, it was pushed back in a spinning motion at a dizzying speed. He took deep, long breaths behind his grotesque mask, fatigued. His age is getting to him. He scanned through the hall and found Sylar, he pulled off more attack moves than Grindelwald, occasionally simultaneously with the other abilities he had absorbed. Still breathing, his mouth slowly raise into a smile of satisfaction, his mask covering it. He quickly turned to find a crowd of the guards’ moving corpse. He pointed his wand at them and readied for his next spell.

~~~~~~

Altair Ibn La-Ahad clutched his submachine-gun, jogging into the the halls of the plain dungeon cell, as he puts it. There wasn’t really any description to add – Everything looked pure white without the slightest hint of dirt or dust, squeaky clean, something Altair find it hard to believe considering even the castles of high were littered with dirt and critters. The walls were laden with thick, protruding metal, each a metre away from each other. Altair was rather curious about its design but knew very well it is there not for design but for a more convenient use, cover. Altair was used to the gun he held but it is a weapon he shoulder muster considering the weapons of his adversaries were far more advanced than his hidden blade though it didn’t fail him taking out the black armoured guards. Altair turned to the right smoothly, re-imaging the map that was in his head after memorizing it.

This place is like a labyrinth … Naught Distinction in neither hall nor turn. Returning to where The Joker dropped us will be difficult.”

Within a few steps from the next intersectional turn he heard a shout from behind, “This way, the Level’s guards are pinned down by two escapees!”

Reacting, Altair forced himself to stop and spin around whilst in mid-air hold the trigger of his SMG. The bullets sprayed in a graceful arc which cannot be seen by the naked eye. And in mid-air he took the chance to see his enemies, More of them… More of those armoured guards…

The bullets didn’t do much against their heavy armour but it did its job by dispersing them to the sides of the hall, taking cover. Still holding the trigger, Altair landed. Firing from the hip, he dashed towards the guards’ position until the clip was dry. Wasting no time in removing the empty clip, Altair used the running start to leap high towards the closest guard; he twitched his left hand, allowing the hidden blade to exit his gauntlet. Time slowed down from Altair’s point of view, he slowly brought his hand down accurately towards the little gap that was made between the guard’s helmet and armour. The first sign of retaliation, another guard immediately fired at Altair while he was in mid-air. This distracted him but he made it in time to move off from course and roll behind his intended target. He kicked hard from behind, throwing the guard off balance and making stumble towards the other once who took the chance to fire. He leaped again and this time got blade into the neck then quickly retracted his left arm and thrusts it into the other guard, recovering from the trip. Noticing it now, there were only three guards, one left to take care off. He burst out from cover and took aim and fire. Altair hopped to the side and made a sweep-kick, causing him to fall flat on his metallic hide. He stood up and quickly thrust the blade into the slit. Altair didn’t have anything in mind about those guards, even though they live in a time much farther than his, they still can’t defeat a single assassin. Altair took a moment to drop the empty clip and load in a new one. Then continued jogging towards, were he believed is where, Geralt and Snake…
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Sylar started slowly losing control. With each flick of the wrist, another power was emitted from his body. Some of the corpses around him caught the wrong end of a lightning bolt, some of then burnt to a brittle crisp from radiation. Sylar grabbed the nearest corpse and started stealing several degrees of temperature until the corpse turned into solid ice, breaking upon impact with the floor. Sylar kept on moving, destroying one corpse after another, rendering them useless to the monsters necromantic power. Sylar heard another explosion behind him and turned around, watching as Grindelwald grew increasingly weaker. Sylar nearly shook his head in pity.

Is this who I have been following all along? A weakling? An old man? Sylar pondered in thought as he turned around and with a flick of his wrist, sliced a whole corpse in half, then sliced it again with no apparent weapon. He turned back to look at Grindelwald, sickened by how weak he really was.
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 am

I hid behind the wall…

The two inmates…

They killed my squadron in a blink of an eye…

They turned their back on me…

Damn, I hope they won’t react to the bullets when I start firing…

They still don’t notice me…

This is my chance…

I’m going to surprise them and get a - Haaccht

~~~~~

Haaccht

Geralt of Rivia and Naked Snake turned immediately after they heard a sound. They found a man in a white-hooded robe sitting on top a guard they have missed. His palm on his neck… Blood seeped through his gauntlet. He retracted his arm, a blade protruding beneath his wrist.

“Altair!” Geralt shouted out.

“Hello to you too, Geralt.” Altair stood up and retracted his blade before re-uniting with his allies.

“So you took care of those black armoured guards, eh? And by yourself, I’m impressed.” Geralt said, patting his hand on his partner’s back.

“Heh, their technology advances before mine but like any other man, they can be killed.” The assassin turned to Snake, “Pass me a couple of clips.”

Snake dug into his pockets and handed over two sub-machine clips for a H&K MP5. Then he reloaded his Lancer. Altair stuck a clip into his pouch and loaded the other on the weapon. A blast can be heard from afar and sickly growling too.

Snake turned his head trying to following the sound, “We’re close; we can have a chat later. You know what the Joker ordered us to do. Then let’s get to it!” He led the way, allowing the two primitive warriors to follow him.

~~~~~

The three reached a large area. Blood spilt everywhere. Corpses attacking the two other allies; Grindelwald and Sylar. The Violater frozen in the far corner of the room. And signs of corpses being frozen, burnt to crisp and dismembered were strewn around.

Geralt ran towards Grindelwald. Unsheathing his sword, he brought it down; lobbing a corpse’s head off.

“So you have come. Good, I’ll be needing the assistance.” Grindelwald said without stopping for a second, “Imperio!” Another corpse turned into barbecue.

Altair stuck his hidden blade into a corpse about to pounce behind Sylar. To his surprise, the creature growled widely and still alive. He kicked the body off him and drew his sword and short blade, wielding them simultaneously.

Sylar turned to see if there were any corpses behind him but found an ally, Altair, “I see you have returned. Not that we’ll need the help.” He turned to a corpse and outstretched his arms. He slowly closed his open palms into a fist, slowly and violently. He immediately separated the close proximity of his arms causing the corpse to be ripped apart into half. Altair, behind him, impaled his weapons into one and ripped them off their sides.

Snake on the other hand took the corpses on his own. Using either his bullets or chainsaw, he destroyed every one that came near him. All in an effort to destroy the small army the Violator spawned.
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:50 am

Sylar turned around as he saw the rest of the backup crew, tearing bodies apart. Sylar knew this wasnt going to end until the beast was gotten rid of. Sylar looked at a nearby corpse and blasted it with radiation, turning the body brittle, unmovable. Turning around, he saw another corpse walk up from behind Grindelwald. Sylar raised his hand, grabbing the corpse. He lifted it into the air and threw it right at the beast, hoping to atleast temporarily falter its concentration.
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 am

He spun gracefully as he chops down each and every corpse that came within his radius but made sure not to get close to his comrades. Altair turned to Sylar, he watches him as he carries a corpse with an invisible force. He threw the corpse at the face of the beast Altair figured is their ‘errand-boy’ he and his group were supposed to apprehend. The beast was stuck in a grotesque position, holding the bar that was stuck in his eye. The corpse bounced off the face of The Violator.

Altair figured that the corpses are under the control of the beast, guessing the reason of Sylar’s strategy but they were no disturbance in the corpses’ advance. Not lamenting the situation, Altair continued to impaling and dismembering corpses.
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Sylar couldn't take it any more. The mere thought that something so powerful was so close. Something that he coud take control of. Sylars strength somehow increased, the rush of adrenaline pushing him past his limits. Sylar flicked his wrist and sent a dozen corpses flying at the walls. He made his way down the corrior towards the beast that stood there. Sylar raised a hand, stopping the beast from teleporting by holding its body in place. Sylar put his hand on the bar and tore it out of the beasts eye, which healed.
Sylar could already hear the vast majority of the undead walking toward him, but soon it would be all for moot, he would have the beasts power.
Back to top Go down
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad
=@Vampire-Jade@Vr10=

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 am

"Sylar, restrain yourself!" Grindelwald shouted, noticing the corpses moving towards The Violator.

Ignoring him, Sylar continued to absorb the beast's power. Grindelwald pointed the wand at him. Non-vocally he casted spells. Sylar flew off the living statue as if he was hit with a demolition ball without pain being inflicted. Sylar got up and found the monster had shrunk down to size. Grindelwald picked up the now miniature Violator and stuffed it into his robe pocket.

All the corpses suddenly keeled over and never moved again. It's over...

The others regrouped, coming in close proximity from each other.

"Don't move, Sylar!" Grindelwald walked slowly towards him, wand still fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
castlemanic
Sylar
castlemanic

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Sylar was agitated. He would have simply been annoyed had only one of two things happened. But it wasn't so.
Sylar had found out how the beasts ability worked, but he wasn't able to replicate it because of the bodily structure that was unique to humans structures. He also had Grindelwald turn on him, his wand pointed at Sylar.

"I did what I had to. The beast was going to kill us all if we didn't do something, so I made my move." Sylar said, defending himself. "So are you going to punish me for that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supply and Demand   Supply and Demand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supply and Demand
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AN ADVENTURE YOU'D KILL FOR :: AYKF: ARC 3 :: STORY ARC III: "Supply and Demand"-
Jump to: